Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950FD 4GB RAM/64GB ROM 5.8-Inch 12MP 4G LTE Dual SIM FACTORY UNLOCKED - International Stock No Warranty (ORCHID GRAY)
- 4G LTE Dual SIM ; Works with AT&T, T-Mobile ; DOES NOT work with Sprint, Verizon, U.S. Cellular and all other CDMA carriers ; LTE compatibility: This is international stock, varies per carrier (ensure to check with your carrier before purchase)
- Exynos 8895 Octa-core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) CPU ; 64GB ROM, 4GB RAM; Supports Micro-SD up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot).
- Main Camera: 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash; Front Camera: 8 MP .
- 5.8 inches, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Package Content : Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950FD) , USB Cable , Earphone , Ejection pin , USB power adaptor (Foreign plug) , Quick start guide , USB Connector (USB Type-C) , Micro USB Connector .
Boundaries removed - The Infinity Display has an incredible end-to-end screen that spills over the phone's sides, forming a completely smooth, continuous surface with no bumps or angles. It's pure, pristine, uninterrupted glass. And it takes up the entire front of the phone, flowing seamlessly into the aluminum shell. The result is a beautifully curved, perfectly symmetrical, singular object. A camera built for every moment - Capture life as it happens with the Galaxy S8 cameras. The 12MP rear camera and the 8MP front camera are so accurate and fast that you won't miss a moment, day or night. Security that's foolproof - Prying eyes are not a problem when you have iris scanning on the Galaxy S8. No two irises have the same pattern, not even yours, and they're nearly impossible to replicate. That means with iris scanning, your phone and its contents open to your eyes only. And when you need to unlock really fast, face recognition is a handy option. Faster, even in rain You never...
Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950FD 4GB RAM/64GB ROM 5.8-Inch 12MP 4G LTE Dual SIM FACTORY UNLOCKED - International Stock No Warranty (ORCHID GRAY), Samsung
|Current Price||$568.00||July 16, 2018|
|Highest Price||$627.10||June 18, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$568.00||July 16, 2018|
Last price changes
|$568.00||July 16, 2018|
|$579.00||June 26, 2018|
|$627.10||June 18, 2018|
|$579.00||June 4, 2018|
|$599.00||June 2, 2018|